- Campus Initiative provides opportunities, resources, and an online forum to students who are uninvolved in Hillel, but interested in Jewish life.
- In bringing together high-performance and innovation, Campus Initiative inspires a wide-range of students to create the Jewish future. Campus Initiative strives to reward student ingenuity and enable further success.
- Campus Initiative encourages creativity, risk-taking, and the creation of real social value in building for a better future. In recognizing an inherent balance between the universally human and the distinctively Jewish nature of today’s college students –Campus Initiative seeks to reach more students on the basis of their interests, passions, and aspirations.
- Understanding the pressures on today’s students to land the most competitive internships and jobs – Campus Initiative strives to provide resources that facilitate the transition from college to post-college life.
- Campus Initiative is a project of Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life. In striving to double the number of students involved in Jewish life, Campus Initiative aims to reach students who are currently not effectively reached by existing Hillel or on-campus offerings by providing a new venue and forum of information and resources.
- The largest Jewish campus organization in the world, Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life provides opportunities for Jewish students at more than 500 colleges and universities. Its mission is “To enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.”