- All Campus Entrepreneurs receive professional training, mentorship and Jewish enrichment throughout the course of the year.
- Partnerships with educators in local communities provide access to additional enrichment for the Campus Entrepreneurs as well as resources and mentorship to enhance the activities they plan for their peers.
- At the Engagement Institute , Campus Entrepreneurs learn and experience:
- Experiential-training in effective relationship-building, engagement, and initiative development
- Professional skill-building and enrichment
- Team-building among each campus group of twelve
- Training continues on a weekly basis throughout the school year locally on campus through sessions by professionals as well as guest educators with a standardized national curriculum which is tailored to each campus group.
The Engagement Institute dates for 2011 - 2012:
- The Engagement Training Institute dates are Wednesday, August 3rd – Sunday, August, 7th on the Washington University campus. This five day training is mandatory for all Campus Entrepreneurs.
What others have said about Engagement Institute:
“It was a great experience that really makes being a part of CEI special. After leaving the Engagement Institute, I am really excited to get back to school and start working.”
- Carly, University of California, Los Angeles
“The experience really exceeded my expectations because it was a fabulous balance of CEI-related information, Jewish experience, and social time to bond with the other kids. I think the whole thing was well planned and well executed."
- Blair, Northwestern University