- All Peer-Network Interns receive professional training, mentorship and Jewish enrichment throughout the course of the year.
- Partnerships with educators in local communities provide access to additional enrichment for the Peer-Network Interns as well as resources and mentorship to enhance the activities they plan for their peers.
- At the Engagement Institute, Peer-Network Interns learn and experience:
- Experiential-training in effective relationship-building, engagement, and initiative development
- Professional skill-building and enrichment
- Team-building among each campus group of five interns
- Training continues on a weekly basis throughout the school year locally on campus through sessions by professionals as well as guest educators with a standardized national curriculum which is tailored to each campus group.
The Engagement Institute dates for 2011 - 2012:
The Engagement Training Institute dates are Wednesday, August 3rd– Sunday, August, 7th on the Washington University campus. This five day training is mandatory for all Campus Entrepreneurs.