The following are a list of relevant websites that provide more information about professional and Jewish opportunities, experiences, and networks.
- Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life
- The largest Jewish campus organization in the world, Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life provides opportunities for Jewish students at more than 500 colleges and universities to explore and celebrate their Jewish identity through its global network of regional centers, campus Foundations and Hillel student organizations.
- Israel on Campus Coalition
- The Israel on Campus Coalition (ICC) is a partnership of the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation and Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life, in cooperation with a network of national organizations committed to promoting Israel education and advocacy on campus.
- The nearly thirty organizations currently participating in the ICC are dedicated to working collaboratively to assist students in fostering support for Israel on the college campus.
- Taglit-Birthright Israel
- Taglit-Birthright Israel provides the gift of first time, peer group, educational trips to Israel for Jewish young adults ages 18 to 26.